Urban Education Leadership

Applying to the Urban Education Leadership / Urban Principalship Program

You have two options to choose from: a master’s degree in urban education leadership with a building level administrator’s license, or a building level administrator’s license only. You must already have a master’s degree to qualify for the license only option. Select your option below for more information on how to apply.

Financial Aid Information:
The FAFSA becomes available October 1 of each year, and you should submit your FASFA application by the priority deadline of April 15. By meeting this deadline, you’ll have the most opportunities to receive funding: Student Central FAFSA

to apply for the

Urban Education Leadership /
Urban Principalship
Master's Program

Learn more

to apply for

Urban School Leadership Post Master's Certificate (Building Administrative License Only)

Learn more